Sign in to follow this  
Siadwell

Males 12-45 with ASD required for research

Funny that, that was our lads response. :lol:

There aren't too many things that pay you for having an ASD and, if they're paying travel expenses, I can handle a day in the big smoke (it'll be nice to be ignored by a different bunch of people for a change) :lol:

Try telling that to Bill Gates! :lol::lol::lol:

Ah but he's not dx'd...just 'suspected'.

Personally I 'suspect' he's in league with Lucifer but that's just the jaded, cynical view of a jaded, cynical IT bod :devil:

why do they want just males, I'm female, and this research study is in reserarch areas i have difficulties with, such as planning and organisation that is what affects my communication and what i want to communicate and I've taken part in other research that doesn't such as reading facial expressions and body language I'm actually quite good at that, but my social understanding is still in bottom 1%, females can present slightly differently to sterotype ie may learn to read facial expressions better, it doesn't mean to say there is no problem though, and things will never move forward if they are only reseaching males as the research results will be flawed if they don't include females.

Edited by florrie