Sign in to follow this  
bluejean-genie

Quick update

Hi everyone :)

I just thought you might like a quick update on Nat and his school issues.

I had the school meeting on the 9th and my son has now been quickly assessed by the Ed.Psych., who has stated that he needs a statement for his emotional needs.( for Nat's protection.) He also found a large gap between my sons verbal ability and his spatial awareness and Maths, also I have today received the school notes on the meeting which states that the Senco is to start the statementing process. B)

The Ed Psych was really great and was very helpful even listening to my request that Nat be assessed by using the Wisc. :thumbs:

Hi,

Thank you so much for the update.

Its great news! :thumbs: I'm really pleased that it's been recognised that your son needs a statement. It has been a long struggle for you. Well done. :clap:

Nellie xx

Hi,

I'm really pleased that someone has at last recognised your son's needs. Fingers crossed that all goes well for you all from now on.

Elaine

I'm glad things are starting to happen for you.

It is amazing how finding even one professional who understands can lift the spirits!

Simon