Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

can been on the computer cause?

can the computer cause muscle ache in the neck?

I woke up yesterday morning and I have had a really stiff neck, I didnt come on today as it has been really stiff, it sort of went off, but now I am back on the computer its come back, also the monitor is very razzle dazzle, bright! its hurting my eyes to look at the screen, does anyone else suffer like this with the screen brightness even wearing sun glasses or turning down the brightness doesnt make any difference, if anything I have to then really look.

I have a lot of stress lately and I am booking a back and neck massage, I tried to get one today but it was fully booked, tomorrow is the earlest, mmmm so tomorrow I can get some therapy.

Anyone esle suffer, I am maybe thinking it could even be my posture while I am on it, whats a really good chair, to have?

I do have to look down a bit as the chair is higher than the monitor and I do take the seat down but J just pumps it back up high again!

I have had an ice pack on it, had a bath, and I have an electric heat massager but its difficult to use when your shoulders now hurt.

any natural remedies welcome.

JsMum