Sign in to follow this  
nellie

Internet Radio Station

Hi,

Autism One Radio. I would like to point out that this is an American Radio Station. http://autismone.org/radio/

This was posted by Opal, ( thank you Opal) I have moved it here, as I thought more people would have access to it.

I've just had a chance to look at this, it appears to have been running since January 11th. this year.

You can access any of the previous programmes by scrolling down to schedule/archives and selecting day/week/month archive. The programmes in blue have already been on, and you can listen to them again by clicking on them. The programmes in black are still to come.

I did notice that Chantal Sicile-Kira, the author of Autism Spectrum Disorders, The Complete Guide has a weekly programme.

Nellie xx

Thanks Nellie (& Opal) for posting that link. I had a look earlier and a listen and think the whole site is great. As well as the radio side of it there are many other links on site. Even checking speakers biographies can lead to ever more useful site links.

Thanks again

Mike