Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

anyone here use clarocet junior?

I am looking at complementary therapy to help Js ADHD and Anxiety and came across this product, they do other products for adults too but this one is for children, and wonder if anyone here has heard of it, and has anyone tried it? if so what was your opinion, it has a host of ingrediants that help dopamine so I think I am going to give it a trial with J going back to school soon.

If I am allowed I can put in the link or pm me.

JsMum

Edited by JsMum

If I am allowed I can put in the link or pm me.

JsMum

Hi J's mum...

thanks for asking :). If it's a brand name product rather than something available in 'generic' form then a link's not possible, but anyone interested can, as you suggest, PM for more info...

Have no personal knowledge of this product, but hopefully someone else might have. Again, if it's a brand name product, please PM you expriences rather than posting directly.

L&P

BD :)

My daughter takes Clarocet Junior and it has helped her considerably with her OCD and anxiety. She is also managing to concentrate better at school and for the first time ever is feeling confident.

Hi,

Never heard of this - - but assume you can buy over the counter - interested if it helps with anxiety etc and going to google in a minute - are there any side effects and can it be used if you have epilepsy (I know I've read somewhere that certain oils etc shouldn't be taken).

Many thanks,

Jb

I know this thread is very old but I too can say that my 11 year old who started high school, a fortnight ago, Aug 2012, appears to have benefitted considerably whilst on Clarocet junior.

He has Aspergers and has OCD and severe anxiety. Neither of which have been major since taking these tablets. He appears so much more relaxed and less anxious. Its wonderful. ahe has been worrying sick about high school for nearly 10 months resulting in a referral to our local CAMHS servoce where we are waiting for a Cognitive behavioural therapy course. In the meantime I have tried this and things are improving and he is happier... Thank God.... Poor soul, its been torture this past year for him..

Hopefully he will continue to benefit

F x

We were giving our son clarocet junior - it took a little time to kick in but we were definitely noticing a difference HOWEVER they taste disgusting - he is just 7yrs old - he therefore started refusing to take it and it was causing massive meltdowns in itself - he can't swallow tablets so we were having to crush - they discolour and flavour food - he really was struggling so we have had to stop and we are back to square one with stress, anger and anxiety levels at a huge high! We tried it in drinks but it just floated on top - we tried mixing it with chocolate (not great I know but we were willing to try anything), we have also tried in a spoonful of jam as he loves jam but the taste was still too strong!

Does anyone have any other ideas of how to give it to him or if there is an alternative that will could give instead - we found that fish oils made him more hyper!

Thanks x