Sign in to follow this  
hev

internet phones?

im not very computer minded but ive just been to shops and they have internet phones buy one get one free so 2 phones would cost 12.99 with 100 free minutes,what do you think?are they hard to set up?who can i phone?

i dont know how exactly they work be we have a phone line attached to the internet and i get free call to anywhere in uk day or night and certain mobiles its very good as my bill only comes in at about �5 a month, but we still have our BT line its complicated my DH does it so im lucky :lol: but they are worth getting if your phonebills are high

Guest Lya of the Nox

u would be better off using skype

or msn with chat i think, that is all i do and there is no porbs

x

lycos/jubil? do a free internet phone service whilst it's still in beta so could get a phone or headset and use them till they officially release it.

We're on Skype as well. Best thing we ever got. We either use it with the head phone direct to a phone or with other skype uses we use the webcam and can talk 'face to face' which is great for us with family overseas.

Id a internet phone and it were a load of old rubbish the line were ###### and it kept going dead and cutting.Mine were provided free of charge by BT.Perhaps i were unlucky.

Best way to chat over the net to youre mates is to do it via msm.