Sign in to follow this  
KarenT

Messenger inbox full

My inbox is full and I don't have time at the moment to sort through what I want to keep and what I don't.

Is there a way I can forward the whole lot to my personal email account and sort later?

Thickie, non-techie Karen

x

Hi hon!

Try the archive message function............... it says that it emails all your messages as one file to your email address. This might be your best option!

Take care >:D<<'>

Hi KarenT

I have increased the number of PMs members can store to 500 from 150 which should keep you going for a while :D

Regards

Lufty

Ah Lufty you are a star!

I don't really have lots of friends, I just forget to delete after I've read. It's a big job when there's 150!

Tried archiving to my email address but couldn't work out how to import the file when I picked up. Nitwit.

Ta all

Karen

x

how do i view my messages?

Hi callum...

The PM system isn't available to younger members. We hope you'll appreciate the logic behind this. :)

If the system was available when you first joined it was because it sometimes take us a while to catch up.

L&P

BD (on behalf of the mod admin team)

Sorry callum, I didnt know that when I said you could have JPs email if you pm'd me. Its a good policy tho, you have to be careful on t'internet.