Sign in to follow this  
Amanda32

Bioforce

Does anybody know or hear of a herbal product from a health shop called Bioforce,Valerian-Hops Complex?. I bought it for my son today as it was recommended by a girl in there to help him go off to sleep. You put 1 drop per age with a little water or juice half an hour before bedtime. Supposed to be soothing and relaxing. The girl said her brother had Asperger's but dont have problem's with sleep.

Sorry if this topic as already been mentioned

Many thanks

Amanda >:D<<'>

Edited by Amanda32

Tried this out now for a few days but does not seem to do anything at all. It costs �7.99, i wonder whether half of all the things they sell are all just a rip off. He does not know im giving it to him as if i told him he would throw it down the sink as the smell is disgusting but try to put it with squash. In fact it as probably made him stay awake more even after a nice warm bath. Any tips or advice in any other formula's would be appreciated. I will carry on for now see how it goes as most of the things we buy are not cheap.

Many thanks

Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Amanda,

I have some valerian stuff at the back of a cupboard somewhere. It smells absolutely foul. Ive tried all sorts of concoctions over the years, none of them made a jot of difference and they are always so expensive. Some adults swear by these things , perhaps its mind over matter and they persuade themselves they will help them to sleep. In moments of desperation I still find myself heading towards Boots in search of the ultimate solution.

love Loraine