Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Where did all the other emoticons go

I don't have any emoticons :tearful::crying:

I'm not sure if it's because I've got an old Mac or not, but I have to use the list that Mumble the Magnificent gave me to make them.

It's a word between colons, and sometimes I get it wrong and something unexpected pops up :george::lol:

I dont understand Fran. If theyve gone, how did you post them? :unsure:

I am able to do these as I memorised the words that go in between the colons

like george :george: groupwave :groupwave: gather :gather: cheers :cheers: curlers dance :dance::curlers: partytime :partytime:

Well well well it was there all the time - ever since the upgrade I thought they were limited. But in the box of emoticons on the left hand side at the top it says Show All pop your cursor over this and it becomes a drop down tool bar and they re all there - just need to arrow down :notworthy::band::star::robot::bday::pepsi::first::bancomp::eat1::bounce:

:notworthy:

Blimey I could NEVER memorise anything like that.

As Homer says, too much new stuff pushes all the old stuff out of my head :lol:

Noooooo. Its easy you don't need to memorise anything. It was there all the time - Just follow these simple steps:

There are a box of emoticons on the left hand side at the top it says Show All move your cursor over this and it becomes a drop down tool bar and they are all there - just need to arrow down - then click on as many as you like.

:thumbs: easy.

Fx