Sign in to follow this  
pearl

Scary email problem

Since last night all my email replies from here & another forum cant be opened. Just says, cant find it, has it been moved or deleted? No it hasnt!

I think my other emails are ok.

I've let hotmail know about the problem. Can still access forums so am not missing anything, but if it happens when someone sends me an individual email I have no way of accessing it have I?

No not heard of this. You could try changing to the advanced email settings or basic email settings under options and see if that helps. Can't think of any reason why that should have happened though.

http://by101w.bay101.mail.live.com/mail/Sw...sicVersion.aspx

http://by101w.bay101.mail.live.com/mail/Fi...Experience.aspx

Don't know if that will help or not. Worth trying incase it does though.

ooh ooh I just tried again & it worked :thumbs: I dont really like the "view" I'm getting, looks weird, but at least I can open emails, thankyou!

I don't use Hotmail, I use Yahoo, but sometimes there is a problem with Yahoo and it can't open the emails. You just have to wait until it feels better.

I don't use Hotmail, I use Yahoo, but sometimes there is a problem with Yahoo and it can't open the emails. You just have to wait until it feels better.

I wonder if a Lemsip would help? :unsure::D

Ooh yes, you should pour it sparingly over the keyboard, and through the vents in your computer, always helps that! :whistle:

Ooh yes, you should pour it sparingly over the keyboard, and through the vents in your computer, always helps that! :whistle:

Thankyou Tally :notworthy: I always understand your explanations :lol:

Davids help seemed to right it but I couldnt stand the way it looked it was so cluttered, so just switched back to classic & it seems to have sorted it yay!