Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

question about e bay use?

hi

ive found loads good stuff that i am really in desperate need of on e bay for my son-like all the pec things and to do list things ect ect

i did buy a laminator but it takes forever doing all the stuff

and can only mange basic things.............

ive just regestired at e bay and was looking at the paypal thing................reason im reluctant to sign up for it is having to deal with more hassel-i easily get in a mess with things

is it easy to do ect??

thanks xxx

hi rainbow queen,

Signing up for pay-pal is easy, it's much like when you pay for something with you card on the net only it asks you for a pass word and username(I Think) and then it keeps all your details so you don't have to keep doing it (Obviously sorry I guess you kinda knew that)

HTH

KA x x

Hi

It is easy to do. I have pay pal and its so easy as long as you can remember your password.

I also have bought some of the autism toys, like postman pat with velcro pictures on and Thomas the tank. Which were good although my littlie didn't play with them.

Angel.

Warning do not be tempted to reply to emails from Ebay and Paypal in your email box asking for you passwords or account details. These are scams are quite prevalent and its easy to catch you out as they appear very authentic.

thanks for replys bet i sound like im from cave man days...lol

i just couldnt deal with it if things go wrong ect...and you have to start contacting folk ect ect ...gets me in a mess -not good at dealing with things(sometimes think im on autistic spectrum :rolleyes: )

but would be a great help i think if i could work it out .......i see these people have that board maker thing ....costing about �200 or something ...............so thats how they doing it good. :rolleyes:

I would second that, and keep an eye on your account regulary. I had a hijacker on my account selling bogus golf clubs. I managed to intercept a buyer JUST before he paid up, but I had a hella job trying to get ebay to take off the �30 fees he put on my account, twice!

For this reason I take my credit card off paypal every now and again and do NOT have automatic listing fees set up, I pay manually and only if I can account for them all.

I would second that, and keep an eye on your account regulary. I had a hijacker on my account selling bogus golf clubs. I managed to intercept a buyer JUST before he paid up, but I had a hella job trying to get ebay to take off the �30 fees he put on my account, twice!

For this reason I take my credit card off paypal every now and again and do NOT have automatic listing fees set up, I pay manually and only if I can account for them all.

ooo eck now that has thrown me

i dont have any credit cards thought i could do it through bank.....but yeah i couldnt do with that extra stress would really mess me up---not got many folk to ask for help with things you see....(single mum) and a self confessed hermit :whistle:

you can do it through a bank but you get more security with a credit card...paypal do their own and I must say I can highly recommend them for customer service and low interest rates

Single mum and a proud to be hermit, living 4 miles from the nearest village shop and 10 miles from the nearest town

ive tried to go on ebay but i just couldnt get the hang of it :rolleyes:

Probably a good thing else you might accidentally end up with a caravan and bucket loo like Baggy! :P

ive used ebay alot and have a paypal account never had any probs touch wood!!

just watch out for the p&p costs as can be a bit steep

love donnaxxx

i dont use a credit card i use my normal visa and ebay give u insurance if anything goes wrong they r supposed to pay up