Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Baddad - new avvie

It says

"Why??"

and then

"It makes me happy"...

If only we all got more time to spin around on a rope, and the confidence to just enjoy doing it, the world would be a better place, methinks.

My version of 'Dance like there's nobody watching' I guess :)

L&P

BD :D

Oh, I thought it was some kind of gorilla/elephant hybrid . . . or is that what you mean? :lol:

Would that be a Gorillaphant or an Elerilla?

Who cares, as long as he's happy? :lol:

:devil:

Stop it!! :shame:

Aaarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bid :D

Ohhh..... :( busted again :tearful:

:unsure: Okay, I typed something in fun then realised it could have been 'insulting/offensive' because when I posted what I called the 'theme song' playing in the background the youtube replies to the song made my stomach turn :tearful:

But I said: " Tally :o it's Baddad careful you'll hurt his feelings."

Then I said Or, is it ET??

Anyway ignore the comments here is the song just for fun :) but then I thought - Just for fun others could post a song that they think suits the avvie if that's okay with Baddad it would be a humorous exercise and a few laugh's that we all need. :D true :thumbs:

So I will start the game to see what pans out :thumbs: when I saw the avvie and read BD's explanation above this song came to mind :lol: sorry in advance BD :) or not :devil:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJ09XhaB4E...feature=related

There Bid - its back but this link is not so 'crass'. iykwim.

More songs quick.... what was I thinking :lol::wacko: but watch the avvie with the song :lol:

Fx >:D<<'> :D

Would that be a Gorillaphant or an Elerilla?

Who cares, as long as he's happy? :lol:

Erm, having 'screen-captured' and enlarged it, I hate to have to inform you that there is no elephant in there at all. It is just a gorilla with what appear to be a Frisbee or similar in it's mouth. The longer trunk effect is created by the spinning.

I think it's a great avvy!! :D When I was younger (OK - now, still ... :whistle:) I always wanted to be an orangutan so that I could spin round and swing like that :)