tanya

hi everyone x x x

hi my name is tanya i'm 34 and married to garry.

i am the mother of 3 children jaidean 17 jake 14 and thomas 10, jake has ADHD and thomas has aspergers. jake was dx when he was 5 and thomas this year.

i have had to give up work as my husband is in the forces and thomas is always being excluded from school, and now bored (until school phones).

at present trying to get thomas into a school for aspergers, however proving difficult.

jake has calmed down alot and is now a well balanced young man. however thomas keeps getting worse and worse and my older children just want to move out aswell as me lol.

i have been reading other post and what a welcomed releif to know there are others in the same boat.

i have joined this forum for advice, friendshio and maybe some sanity lol.

look forward to chatting and hearing from you all

love

tanya

Edited by tanya

Hi Tanya, and welcome to the forum... >:D<<'>

I think you're on safe ground for the advice/friendship but your third may prove a bit of a tall order :)

L&P

BD :D

Guest Lya of the Nox

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

welcome

no sanity at all from me

but my posts apparently can be amusing

:whistle:

Hi Tanya, warm welcome to the forum :)

Me and my hubby are ex-forces.

She forces him to do all the housework while she sits around watching Johnny Depp video's...... :o:whistle:

Hi Tanya :)

Welcome aboard!

Annie

xx

She forces him to do all the housework while she sits around watching Johnny Depp video's...... :o:whistle:

............and what is wrong with that? ;)

Hi Tanya Welcome to the Forum.I have been around here for a couple of years....one or two people still holding onto their sanity. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Karen.

Hi Tanya. I too joined for some advice and to make friendships with others who were in the same situation as me. I also have three children, Bethany is 15, Charles 13, and has a diagnosis of High Functiuoning Autism, and Elena is 7. I also joined for some avice for my two girls, especially Bethany, as she was going through a hard time dealing with her brother and his needs. I have found this group very supportive and informative. Hope you have fun here and find a shoulder to cry on! :):)