Sign in to follow this  
loulou

been away for AGES

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for months and i've really missed you all >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

The last time i posted i was having trouble with Kai's behaviour and it has really been getting to me. I was really struggling to cope with looking after him and a new baby. I got so low that i couldn't speak to anyone, even online.

However, i'm now back in the land of the living (well just about!), thanks to antidepressants. I didn't want to go back on them, but i'm glad i did as now i'm managing things better and Kai's behaviour has improved.

My little bubba turned 1 last week and he is a really cheeky little thing :wub: .

We also have 2 new additions to our family, 2 little rabbits called Cosmo :robbie: and Momo :robbie: (named by Kai). They are really cute and fluffy and were going to be house rabbits but Kai is allergic to them so they are outside.

We have also just moved house (again) and i've been without internet access for a month, so i've been desperate to get back to the forum. We have finally got our "forever house", with 3 bedrooms and a big garden in a really nice area. The house is in a bad state, but i don't care because i know it will be lovely once it's finished.

I hope everyone is ok, i think i'll need a few weeks to read all your posts to catch up on what's been going on.

Sooooo glad to be back,

Loulou.

Welcome back Loulou! Hope we see more of you now.

>:D<<'>

Doesn't time fly - can't believe your little one is one already! (Same age as my nephew who was 1 on Wednesday :) ). Glad to hear life is better for you all.

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Hi loulou :)

Good to see you back and hear about the housing - seems like that has been going on forever so really pleased this is a keeper :thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

>:D<<'> welcome back and sorry you have had a really hard time lately with depression to moving both very stressful, I cant believe either that the baby is a year old already, wow, time does fly, the last time I heard from you it was very hard with Kias medication as he had been in hospital, and then the interaction with your new baby, I cant believe in the mean time you have moved as well but I hope it does help having a bigger place.

I am so sorry that you have had a really hard time with your depression and I feel really bad as you felt no one could help you and you had to wait it out, and get support from your gp in the way of anti depressants, not that I dont agree with Anti Ds its just that there should be more available to support you.

I am however relieved that you are feeling stronger and really happy to see you back here.

JsMum