Bagpuss

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

DH has just booked us tickets to see Westlife on Tuesday :clap::clap:

I've managed to reach the grand old age of 40 without seeing anyone in concert (well, apart from seeing Sonia and Russell Watson at a Lily Savage Show), and when DH came home from work at midnight, we got talking about music, because I was watching Westlife on YouTube, and I mentioned how I'd love to see them in concert if I could go and see anyone.

He then pipes up that a woman at work was going to see them next week at the Metro Arena, and then he rang the 24 hour ticketline to check if any were available :unsure::pray:

and there were :wub::thumbs::clap:

I can't sleep :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thankyou :bounce:

DS 14 is having a friend to sleepover (they sleep in the living room).......and how ironic is this......he's come down from his bedroom and asked when I'm going to bed because they are tired :lol::bounce::bounce:

Must go and let them get some sleep :shame:

Night night :curlers:

Edited by Bagpuss

:lol::lol:

Think they will probably get quite alot of bloomers thrown at them.

Girls Aloud are coming to Edinburgh Castle in July and I want to go and see them. Think i will prob be one of the oldest there.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol: Had to get the anti wrinkle cream on ( bought the day and night cream)

:lol::lol:

Do you think a laydee of my years could get away we chucking me bloomers on stage? :lol:

dont do that baggy,you might suffocate westlife :lol::lol:

ive seen westlife baggy and they are fantastic,brilliant in fact :thumbs:

Do you think a laydee of my years could get away we chucking me bloomers on stage? :lol:

If you're after the whole of Westlife, does this mean that Lee has become available again for me on a singular, non-sharing with a stripy cat basis? :wub: :wub:

Lookee Lookee Lookee.....hope this link works :unsure:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ikYINITiCXk

:wub::wub::wub:

Noooo Mumble, step away from the lushious loinclothed Lee :shame:

Hev :shame::lol:

:oops: Link doesn't work.....imagine laydees, five lurverly young fella's, all filmed in black and white, singing Angel...ah, bliss :wub: I'm gonna need a double strength PG Tip at this rate :lol:

If anyone can work linky Youtube things, could you help? :unsure:

Edited by Bagpuss

I've just gone back on YouTube...and looked at video for Us Against The World...it shows shots of their concerts..... there are women, sobbing :unsure::unsure:

Please...tell me this doesn't actually happen? :huh:

Will try to post link once I've worked it all out :hypno: Where's SV when you need her? :rolleyes:

Edited by Bagpuss

I've just gone back on YouTube...and looked at video for Us Against The World...it shows shots of their concerts..... there are women, sobbing :unsure::unsure:

Please...tell me this doesn't actually happen? :huh:

Will try to post link once I've worked it all out :hypno: Where's SV when you need her? :rolleyes:

:lol: Call me a true friend :wub:

You owe me for this. I had to watch it to make sure it was ok (no naughty bit ;) ) :sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-YTx7zvvs

xx

i read in the paper today that lee is going out with denise van outen :o

Was this paper in a doctors/dentists by any chance? - if not, I'd take it back and ask for today's edition, your paper was a little out of date!!

Lee Anouncement

I'll get me coat............................................................................

Don't worry about your coat chuck...just make sure you've got a clean pair of under garments on (What's that saying...all fur coat and....... :lol: )

You should wear your Westlife T-shirt to collect your son from school :devil:

Now I like that idea Tally :thumbs::thumbs:

Poor DS hasn't recovered from my Beyonce impression last year when he was having a sleepover :oops:

Edited by Bagpuss

Don't worry about your coat chuck...just make sure you've got a clean pair of under garments on (What's that saying...all fur coat and....... :lol: )

OK I'll go iron me thong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Was this paper in a doctors/dentists by any chance? - if not, I'd take it back and ask for today's edition, your paper was a little out of date!!

Lee Anouncement

well I am heart broken :(:lol:

Poor DS hasn't recovered from my Beyonce impression last year when he was having a sleepover :oops:

I'd have loved to have seen that Baggy ! :lol:

Have a great time :thumbs:

Im into rock music and metal .....................but even i love westlife and have all there albums..............itll be ace stuff................

Thank for all the well wishes.....I'm driving DH completely up the wall continually playing Westlife songs and singing out loud. He's just escaped to the gym because he couldn't bare it any longer and a huge domestic was looming :whistle:

I did try to listen to something else, one of my other fav's, James Morrison. But finding I'm beginning to find him really attractive too (especially in the Pieces Don't Fit Anymore vid), and he looks so young it feels so wrong :shame::ph34r:

I've officially turned into a lecherous old lady :shame::curlers:

Edited by Bagpuss

I did try to listen to something else, one of my other fav's, James Morrison. But finding I'm beginning to find him really attractive too

Seriously??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :devil: