peaches

Hello, we are just starting our journey ...

I have just joined your wonderful forum and thought I would stop and say hello.

It is likely that my daughter has Asperger's and our GP has referred us to a psychiatrist. We also have a possible private assessment in the pipeline. (Please see my post on the help and advice forum).

My daughter is 21 and has been a challenge from being a small girl. We knew she was different, I had read about autism, but never considered it because my reading covered extreme cases and they didnt have any real similarity to my daughter. I only recently read more about Asperger's and it immediately occurred to me that this was describing our daughter.

If you think you can help me with my query, please switch to the help and advice forum and please post.

Otherwise, hello everyone!! :thumbs:

Edited by peaches

Err... What has Norfolk Broads got to do with anything??

It says it underneath my name. Im from Sheffield though! I cant find how to change it.

Welcome :)

Norfolk Broads is an indication of your posting status. You start off flat and then the more you post the higher the mountain you move to, until at 10000+ posts (i.e. when you no longer have a life), you get to climb Everest! :D

Edited by Mumble

Hi Peaches, welcome to the forum. I hope your daughter gets her appointment soon

X

Hi

The post about the Norfolk Broads had me chuckling all morning, maybe because I hadn't realised that the place names were all about!!

It says it underneath my name. Im from Sheffield though! I cant find how to change it.

Mine says Norfolk Broads too! do they know somthing we don't, perhaps it is a secret code, and we havn't been around long enough to find out what it means! v odd

harmony

Sorry have just found explanation from someone, should have read to end of list, sorry

harmony

welcome to the fourm i'm new too only start post an few days ago i join in jan and i'm 23

not sure if i has as or not. i had an lot of prolims glow up.