Sign in to follow this  
sammykin

my husband and impulsiveness

hi everyone! sorry its me again! i know i am posting alot at the moment but everything is sooo hard. just now ( and i am cross ) i mentioned to my husnband that i thought perhaps we should chat to our son re aspergers to allow understanding for him and his siblings with regards to his behaviour. BUT i said i was waiting for feedback from you guys and another forum i am on and then we could talk about it and then we would have to inform the social worker of our children of our intentions in regards to their natural mother who is a fruit cake ( pardon the expression) but no, i walk out of the kitchen and son walks in and the next thing i know is i have an angry son shouting at us and then hubby has to goout and i am left with our son!!!! great! i thought i had spelled the reasoning and the way we were going to tackle this ( as i know aspergers can be impulsive ) but how clearer could i have put it without involving him atall??