Sign in to follow this  
moomum

How to unsubscribe from a board?

If you go to the post you subscribed to, there should be a button marked "options" in the top, left-hand corner. Click on that and you should be able to unsubscribe there :)

If you go to the post you subscribed to, there should be a button marked "options" in the top, left-hand corner. Click on that and you should be able to unsubscribe there :)

got it, thank you!

Wow, this means I got something computery right :D

don't want to pop your balloon but.......

What I am trying to do is subscribe to individual threads, and what I am actually doing is subscriing to the board. If I click on options when I am subscribed it gives me no option to leave

I think the option you actually want in order to subscribe to a TOPIC is "track this topic." When replying to a post you can also click "enable email notification of replies."

And then, you need to go to the FORUM you subscribed to and at the top of the list of posts, there will be a "Forum Options" button. If you click on that one, there should be an "unsubscribe to forum" option. Does that work?

What does subscribing to a thread/forum/board mean/do? I've never done that but I can use everything on the forum without problems. :unsure: