Sign in to follow this  
Cat

Forgotten Password

OK I just sent a mail to admin because I locked myself out of the forum - I am back in. I needed to change my e-mail address, which I now appear to have managed but I need to change my password to because I have forgotten it. I can not change it unless I can remember my old password and therein lies my problem. What can I do of I can not remember my password to change it?

thanks

Cat

OK I just sent a mail to admin because I locked myself out of the forum - I am back in. I needed to change my e-mail address, which I now appear to have managed but I need to change my password to because I have forgotten it. I can not change it unless I can remember my old password and therein lies my problem. What can I do of I can not remember my password to change it?

thanks

Cat

Hi cat :)

If they haven't already contacted you, I think admin can 'reset' your account with a generic password which they can e-mail to you. You can then log in using that and change it to something you want to use after logging in. As you're 'in' now you can PM lufty/Kris directly, but for anyone who find themselves in similar straits but without having the board set to 'remember' them (ie they are effectively logged out) there is a 'forgotten password?' link somewhere on the opening screen

:D