Sign in to follow this  
Mumble

What's happened to the forum?

HELP!!!

Is it me or has the forum software been upgraded? I really really don't like the new layout and am finding it difficult to follow threads through.

Previously there was the opening post and then the replies in chronological order below. Now I've got the main opening post, a gap and then something that says 'replies' but it doesn't have all the replies, just the last one (which it numbers '2' when it isn't) then a sort of flow chart diagram.

I don't do change :(

HELP!!!

Is it me or has the forum software been upgraded? I really really don't like the new layout and am finding it difficult to follow threads through.

Previously there was the opening post and then the replies in chronological order below. Now I've got the main opening post, a gap and then something that says 'replies' but it doesn't have all the replies, just the last one (which it numbers '2' when it isn't) then a sort of flow chart diagram.

Hi Mumble,

Over on the right hand side you should be able to see an "Options" button.

Click on that and choose "Standard" (near the bottom). That should do the trick.

Phil

Hi Mumble,

Over on the right hand side you should be able to see an "Options" button.

Click on that and choose "Standard" (near the bottom). That should do the trick.

Phil

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you muchly :) I was printing a topic using the same menu and must have accidentally changed views. Been in a right panic, updating my virus thingy and everything thinking something had gone very wrong :rolleyes:

I can go to bed happy now. Small things, I know, but sometimes they have a big effect. :(

HELP!!!

I don't like it either! Glad you posted as I was just staring, puzzled, at my personal settings wondering what my DS could possibly have changed.

janine

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you muchly :) I was printing a topic using the same menu and must have accidentally changed views. Been in a right panic, updating my virus thingy and everything thinking something had gone very wrong :rolleyes:

I can go to bed happy now. Small things, I know, but sometimes they have a big effect. :(

Happy to help :)

Phil