smiley1590

anyone on mirtazapine ??remeron ??

i'm on 45 MG of this meds i am on this treat depression but feel needs something for my anxiety levels! i get paranoid alot of time and wonder if anyone could tell me why i am like this feel like way!? i can't explain it fully? just leaves me feeling horrible and nasty abouyt myself so feeds into my depressive state of mind!

i don't know if meds are working for me as still crying at nights and feel depressed over so many things going on for me!? does my meds sound like they working or need changing i'm on and off self harming when on meds though they do help me sleep 'knock me out' feel drowsy when wake up and slighty dizzy and faint if get up quick!

does anyone have any practical advice for me from personal experiences or situations?

i got my psychtrist next tuesday at 11am so need to know whether i feel any point of staying on meds or would be worse come off or change them altogether! i still have panic attacks irrational thinking! no meds no 'magic cure' but don't know if effective enough to help me! how do i 'balance out' anxiety and depression!?

XKLX

i'm on a low dose of this drug, and it works well for me. sounds like perhaps you need a different medication. how long have you been on them? they make you sleepy because they are a sedating drug. that wore off for me after a few days, but as i said, i'm on a much lower dose