Good luck to all those that have exams coming up, or already taken and awaiting results :lol: My last one is today, and they have gone really well this year. :thumbs: Having a scribe this year has made so much difference :D

I've got 7 left... 3 of them tomorrow. I'll be so glad when I'm at Uni next year (already setup so that I can do them on computer and in a separate room). Last load of written exams ever, and very glad about it!

I got my results provisionally today!

Biology - Pass

Maths/Physics - Pass

Inorganic Chemistry - Pass

Organic Chemistry - Fail, resit coursework and exam

But still compared to last year that is fantastic news!! Only the organic chemistry to resit during the summer, hopefully will pass it, otherwise I still might be able to get on the course that I want. :clap:

sounds good news ..well done everyone. Still awaiting my sons official grades. I have always been amazed he was never allowed to type up on a laptop/pc as i cant read his writing at all - although teachers reassure me its not the worst they have seen :lol: as long as examiner can, im grateful!

Well done everyone!!

Got mine today :)

One 1st

Two 2:1s

Three 2:2s

Over the moon :D

Damn all of you getting your results so early (though of course congratulations for getting good results :P !) I've got just under a month now to wait for my A-levels. It's almost torture.

Damn all of you getting your results so early (though of course congratulations for getting good results :P !) I've got just under a month now to wait for my A-levels. It's almost torture.

Good luck with that

Good luck everyone waiting for results, whether degree, A levels or GCSE (we're waiting for a Maths module DD#1 has already taken).

Got to say I wouldn't go back to my youth for anything when I think about all that waiting for results!

Bid >:D<<'>

Well done SG and Chris. :thumbs:

In South Africa we sat our university exams in November. We always got our results a day or two before Christmas. :ph34r:

K x

Well done SG and Chris. :thumbs:

In South Africa we sat our university exams in November. We always got our results a day or two before Christmas. :ph34r:

K x

That's not too bad if you did well :lol: We have exams in Jan and May/June, so have to spend the hols revising :fight:

Thankfully my results were always OK. But I expect it put a dampener on a few people's Christmas. :unsure:

K x

My next exam is on 16 October (for my Open University module in Electromagnetism).

Fellow OUer! I have my last exam for BA (hons) Childhood and Youth on October 15th. The module is U212 Childhood. Which degree are you doing? I will be nervous, but I'm at the stage where, so long as I pass, the classification of the degree is pretty much written in stone now.

Btw, I love the name Aeolienne, but how do you pronounce it?

Fellow OUer! I have my last exam for BA (hons) Childhood and Youth on October 15th. The module is U212 Childhood. Which degree are you doing?

None really, as I already have two degrees from conventional universities. With the first module I did (M255 Object-Oriented Programming with Java during 2009/10) I did provisionally sign up for an OU Open degree so I could qualify for Disabled Student's Allowance, but decided not to bother with my current module.

Btw, I love the name Aeolienne, but how do you pronounce it?

Ee-oh-lee-en, roughly.

Wishing everyone expecting their results this summer all the best.