• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Goldenben

Goldenben

Salisbury Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My main interests are music and sport - infact i'm PASSIONATE about my music... for me it's my therapy everyday.. i'm an up & coming lyric writer and poet who had some success in the uk songwriting contest. I try to write as often as possible, i guess somewhat obsessively at times, but it gets me through the days when i feel isolated and alone. I also love animals with a passion too, and also interested in spirituality too. I keep fit most days by running also.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

Hi, i've been taking focus formula now for just over 2 weeks and i'm sure i feel a slight improvement. My main problem has been my scattered, random occuring thoughts i couldn't get out of my head but using this i feel alot calmer and as it says more focused. Don't know if it's just placebo but i think it's slowly working for me. I've also in the last few days really started trying to find a new job (and applied for 3 in the last few days which i haven't done for a while) Also i've totally stopped video games on my games console as i used to be obsessed with games and now can't stand the sight of them. I'm a writer and i'm now focused back on this right now. I also run every day 1-2 miles and meditate and do a humming breathing technique before bed aswell as using a magnesium spray daily.. There's are just my ramblings anyway.. if anyone finds them interesting then good :)

#2 Goldenben

Goldenben

Salisbury Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My main interests are music and sport - infact i'm PASSIONATE about my music... for me it's my therapy everyday.. i'm an up & coming lyric writer and poet who had some success in the uk songwriting contest. I try to write as often as possible, i guess somewhat obsessively at times, but it gets me through the days when i feel isolated and alone. I also love animals with a passion too, and also interested in spirituality too. I keep fit most days by running also.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

Surprised nobody replied to this.. then again hardly anyone speaks on here anyway...

#3 dana

dana

Ben Nevis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:51 AM

Hi Goldenben,

I've just seen your post today although it stayed here,indeed, for quite a while, without anybody answering. I haven't oberved it earlier because I am not looking in Medication/Diet/Vitamins/Supplements section often. I suppose the same thing happened to others from this forum. I am sorry nobody replied.

You said you have tried this 'focus formula'. Is it still working? How do you feel now? And what is it, anyway?

I am musician myself (piano teacher)who likes to write, meditate, and is interested in spirituality. All this also helped me over the years when I felt lonely and through difficult times. I have a son (11) with ASD and trying to expand his own world as well because he has no friends and feels lonely. I believe it is very important.

Well done for your success in song writing. It is also fantastic that your world is so rich. :notworthy:

Danaxxx

Edited by dana, 30 December 2010 - 06:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users