Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Harry Potter 7

Looking forward to it, but sad that this is the penultimate one.

Hoping there'll be lots of Snape in this one :wub:

K x

There is a customer called Snape where I work.

And also Tom Felton's mum is one of our customers.

I also added a customer called Professor Dumbledore and one of the Saturday girls squealed when she saw him in the list. He has not actually turned up in person yet though.

There is a customer called Snape where I work.

I also added a customer called Professor Dumbledore

Isn't dry-cleaning invisibility cloaks very hard work? :rolleyes::lol:

Really looking forward to seeing it but I dislike going to the cinema if anyone talks, even quietly, so actually going is a bit worrying. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, though.

I'm going next weekend - let the crowds have it to themselves for opening weekend! I'm really excited and really hope they've done it well. I was really disappointed with The Half Blood Prince - they changed a lot of story from the book :shame:. Hope you have a good time.

We went this morning at 9:30. There was hardly anyone there, which was really good. The kids really enjoyed it though not entirely sure my son followed it all.

It was really good and I think it was right to split it into 2 films. My husband thought it dragged a bit in parts - there is a lot of focus on Harry, Ron and Hermione in the forest, but then there is in the book too. The scenes in the ministry of magic are well done and there was one scene which scared the life out of me - even though I knew it was coming! A couple of teary moments too.

That's all I'll say for the moment!

Enjoy :D

K x

Hi

I took my son to see it and unfortunately there's a sad bit in it. Poor R sat and sobbed. Dont' want to say too much about it, but a lovely character dies. I'm not convinced that actually added anything to the storyline and seemed unnecessary to me (probably because I had to console kiddo!).

C.