Karen A

Just wanted to let people know

I decided to post to let anyone that is interested know that after months of diliberation I have decided to leave the Forum.

Many people here have been a big help to me over the last few years in ways they will never know for which I am hugely grateful. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

However I feel I need to move on.In the last few months the Forum has become a source of stress rather than being a help.

I owe it to myself and family to make a clean break and spend some time doing things I enjoy for a change.

Karen.

sorry that you had to come to that decision but if saves you sanity and keeps protect your well being and your families in the future all i can say is i wish you all the best and been great to know you and have your advice in threads so grateful THANK YOU hope things stay good and happy!!! pretty sad it had to come down to this though but i respect your decision and understand why you had to it! felt like you're hands were tied behind your back!

take care

XKLX

Sorry to hear that you are leaving the forum, I am sure that you have also helped others on here as well as finding support for yourself. I hope you find lots of fun/ relaxing things to do X

Hi karen...just wanted to say 'thank you' before you leave. You were the first person to make contact with me and offer advice and support when I first joined the forum a few months ago. As my DD's dx is quite recent,her problems ongoing, and I am still at the point where I feel I have so much to learn and this forum has been a good place to visit, but, it is already taking up a fair bit of my free time, so I understand your decision! Best wishes for the future.

Take care

Beverley.x

I've not been here very long, but you have already offered some good advice so I will be very sorry to see you go. However, you have to put yourself and your family first, so I wish you all the best. Maybe you will be back when things change.

K xxx

In the last few months the Forum has become a source of stress rather than being a help.

Hi Karen

This makes me very sad. We don't want to lose people like you from the Forum, but I fully understand your decision.

I wish you happiness for the future. >:D<<'>

Take care, Karen. You have contributed a lot to his forum and deserve the break.

I know where you are coming from - I often feel it's time for me to go but I stick around, just don't post as often as I used to.

Keep in touch occasionally, let us know how you get on, and good luck for the future.

Karen

x

I decided to post to let anyone that is interested know that after months of deliberation I have decided to leave the Forum.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm really sad to read this, I've always enjoyed having you here. :( Who else is going to collaborate with me in running as many treads off topic as possible? :whistle: And who else can I attempt to send through spinny doors into the secret backrooms of restaurants on our meetups? :devil:

I really hope it's helping you being away, but the door's always open if you want to come back in the future when you feel ready. It would be really nice to know how you and Ben are getting on. >:D<<'>