windminstrel

High Peak Autism and Asperger's Support Group

I thought 'High Peak Autism' was a new piece of terminology I hadn't hear of before for a minute there! :lol:

A good post to add a reminder that there's a (far from comprehensive but worth a look anyway) list of local support groups 'pinned' in the top section of this sub-forum...

I'm sure one of the mods will pin this there too for you, windminstrel, if you ask. :thumbs:

L&P

BD

Edited by baddad

I thought 'High Peak Autism' was a new piece of terminology I hadn't hear of before for a minute there! :lol:

A good post to add a reminder that there's a (far from comprehensive but worth a look anyway) list of local support groups 'pinned' in the top section of this sub-forum...

I'm sure one of the mods will pin this there too for you, windminstrel, if you ask. :thumbs:

L&P

BD

Thank you,

yes I have already asked, but have not received a reply as yet. I also maintain another website for a Kendal based group:

South Lakeland Autism and Asperger's Support Group

... so if anybody wishes to go into 'pinning mode' they may wish to do so with these links.

B)

Edited by windminstrel

Hi Windminstrel

Not aware that you'd already asked but I've pinned it now on the locked support groups thread at the top of this board. :)

Only trouble is, it seems that when you add a link to one of these older posts, it messes up all the existing links for some reason. :wallbash: :wallbash: So bear with me, folks while I fix the mess! :hypno:

K x

Only trouble is, it seems that when you add a link to one of these older posts, it messes up all the existing links for some reason. :wallbash: :wallbash: So bear with me, folks while I fix the mess! :hypno:

Oh Kathryn, what have you done... :shame: :shame: Can't be taken anywhere. :whistle::lol: I suggest you put in a claim for your care needs, because you clearly need to be watched at all times. :ph34r: