berchukit

MY STORIES

THE FRIDAY LAUNDRY

Every Friday between 7am and 8am the carer came into Bernard Tisman's flat to collect the laundry, but discovered that the man too needed laundering because he was so dirty, so she told Bernie to climb into the laundry basket. She then took him and the clothes together along to the laundry.

On arrival at the laundry room the washing, plus one human being, was unloaded and put into the washing machine.

In an instant the washing machine was turned on and the clothes, together with Bernie, spun round and round until clean.

The washing machine was opened up, unloaded and out came a man and a load of washing.

The laundry, one man and a load of washing was tumble dried and put into the laundry basket.

For Bernie to be cleaned up inside a washing machine was a real experience, for it was the first time that Bernard Tisman got laundered.

Edited by berchukit

THE MAN WHO BROKE A PLATE

Kevin Nobody was washing up one night ,"when all of a sudden the plate fell out of his hands and landed'

"Smack, right on the floor, shattering into many fragments.

he managed to use a dustpan, but the fluff in the pan suddenly flew up to his face, causing him to sneeze so hard that it caused a powerful tremor.

In fact the force was so powerful that the cupboards burst open and all the crockery flew out landing, smack, on the floor, with the result that they all got broken, shattering into a load of fragments all over the kitchen floor.

In fact some of the broken pieces of plates, cups and saucers flew into the dining room.

Meanwhile, outside people walking to their flats got thrown to the ground in the corridor due to the powerful tremor caused a by a man sneezing so hard.

The carer, Edna Plate went to investigate to see what it was all about. As she walked into the man's flat she saw a load of broken crockery on the floor as well as knives, forks and spoons, but, 'as she tried to piece together what it was all about the man started to sneeze, so hard, that Edna Plate got thrown right across the room.

"You, you've gone too far this time.

I Know what I'm going to do, I'm going to call the police. I'm afraid I can't take it anymore with you sneezing like that. You blew me across the room.

You're a dangerous person, you should be locked away"

The police came, bundled the sneeze into the van and drove off to a prison where the man got locked up for 50 years.

His crime:

"Sneezing dangerously with the force of an earthquake.

By the time the man was released from Jail he was returned to his flat, but his carer, Edna Plate, had shrunk to only two inches tall due to advanced age.

Edited by berchukit

The keeper and the kept

Lines or boundaries shifting into something else where mini battles occur, plans are drawn, places taken and the dice are set.

With all the good intentions, best wishes and care in the world there can be so many regrets.

In the void between knowing, does it make any sense, can you know what to expect?

In the space where communication breaks down and not grows. I wonder I wonder. Who is the keeper and who is the kept?

the invader looked him straight in the eye and said "you are not good enough"

the security guards fired over and over again at the invader, but the bullets bounced off. had no impact.

"everyones had enough?" he was told. this all has to stop?

the man behind the big desk knew this was a situation bullets would not solve.

he was told "i do not care what you have done before now, but from now on, all that is over"

"from now on we decide."

the president of the united states looked out of his window, and realised his time was over.

the whitehouse was completely enshadowed by a hovering craft, so big it blocked out the sun.

"you are not fit to run this planet" he was told....

from then on, places that had nothing before, suddenly were well.

people no longer died for lack of water or food or Medicare.

the world changed.

things became available. everyone could have what they wanted, when they wanted it.

no one suffered any more.

this all happened without the say of the people behind the big desks. the invaders made it happen.

the people behind the big desks were not happy... because even though they knew they could also have everything they wanted,

they realised.... what they actually wanted was power. power purely for the sake of power.

they realised, it wasn't that they wanted things...

it was that they wanted the status that came from having more things than others :-(

footnote-

"there is no love except for the love of big brother" from George or-wells 1984 is what inspired me to type this

Edited by dotmarsdotcom