Fourthdimension

Stimulants and As/HFa and anxiety in general

Hey people :)

Dont get me wrong , I am no junky however has anybody with AS/HFA use stimulants in a social situation ? How have you found them?

Recently , I have used two one which Ephedrine which is a legally prescribed drug although recreationally used by body builders and a friends recomend i try some to cheer me so i did but i was still tired of course so i could nt notice any difference at first . Lately i have been taken caffine tablets and wow there amazing for your mood they cheer me up and make me more calm in a social situation well maybe not calm but definatly more interactive :)

It also helped my anxiety

Hey people :)

Dont get me wrong , I am no junky however has anybody with AS/HFA use stimulants in a social situation ? How have you found them?

Recently , I have used two one which Ephedrine which is a legally prescribed drug although recreationally used by body builders and a friends recomend i try some to cheer me so i did but i was still tired of course so i could nt notice any difference at first . Lately i have been taken caffine tablets and wow there amazing for your mood they cheer me up and make me more calm in a social situation well maybe not calm but definatly more interactive :)

It also helped my anxiety

I take this back. yes it does help social situations but in the long run as soon as you stop taking it you get a massive come down which is nt progressive at all just makes me feel like i did 8 years ago

so i just thought i d correct myself and say i was wrong on this matter and tell anyone who does or has thought of doing stimulants not to bother doing them at all cause there harmful

yeah it's just like speed then....

I don't do anything like that whatsoever, But I know a fair few who do and its interesting to talk about the effects they get.

as much as they are harmful, from a scientific point of view i find stuff like that fascinating, and how certain chemicals react in different ways with the body!

if you want stimulants and have a sweet tooth, drink Monster, good stuff that is.

I don't do anything like that whatsoever, But I know a fair few who do and its interesting to talk about the effects they get.

as much as they are harmful, from a scientific point of view i find stuff like that fascinating, and how certain chemicals react in different ways with the body!

if you want stimulants and have a sweet tooth, drink Monster, good stuff that is.

sorry i been busy i ll reply tonight :)

The thing i was refering to is similar in effect to speed however its not speed and its available via prescription but other wise is illegal however i dont think the MODS would be happy about me promoting the use of drugs so i wont mention the name of it but the thing i am refering to increases athletes performances by 60 percent

its the same with sigmund freud he use to snort enough cocain to kill a horse.

he would go " oh so whats the problem and he would sit in listen then take a break for 2 weeks or what ever while he snorts lots of sniff then come back and go hmm i know the answer now dear" lmao

i have a really depressive personality and i find stimulants greatly improve me as a person however i have discarded all other stimulants except caffine tablets but they work just fine for now.

if you consider these genius people like freud you will just think "wow - not only do they have alot to remeber but they have a lot of info to sort through to decide which is relvant" to be honest i dont think that level of knowledge would be possible with out stimulants i think our mind can only do so much before it needs external aide

Anything is bad if not taken in moderation but people generalise this more so with drugs but then if you look at what a drug is you will realise most things are drugs anything from the food you eat to the air you breather

a drug is just a substance that has a chemical reaction with your chemistry and is not produced internally by your body and so is externally accumulated and digested

lol if i start talking about this i ll end up writting for ever however if you are interested i can provide you a link to another forum i use with relevant details on a post regarding this

Take care