There seems to be about a 69% correlation for autism and EDS.

wow trekster I didn't know that it was that high. I don't suppose you have any information I could print off regarding that so I could take it to the g.p when I'm ready? would be really helpful.

im currently trying out pain meds, due to the sensitivity I experience with meds I'm not having much luck. although if I overdo things sitting up I get that 'whacked round the head with a cricket bat' feeling (the only way I can explain it!), I had 2 steroid injections into my head which seemed to help.

I have marfan habitus (sp), traits of marfan syndrome.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the paper where I discovered the information. I am shattered today and have been for a few days napping in the day. im hardly doing anything so it must be the heat.

thats ok.

regardards to the heat, when the temperature first started to go up I find my symptoms subtly changing, breathing, pain, etc I can tolerate 20c. however yesterday being much warmer my body is starting to complain more, like you say tiredness, overwhelming tiredness, dizziness is much worse to, my joints are protesting also!

hope you feel a bit better soon. (obviously a lot better, yet I know how eds works!)

Hi - I've just been diagnosed with EDS Hypermobility Type this month and over the past few months have come to realise that I fit the profile of female Asperger's really well. I'm hoping at some point to get an official ASD diagnosis. I'm 41 and cannot believe it took them so long to diagnose me...I practically diagnosed myself and took my research to my doctors for verification!

Heard recently pots can cause manic like symptoms which is interesting.

Still haven't managed to get referred for pots testing I keep chickening out of asking for a referal communicating with medics even really great ones is difficult for me.

Trying to get a referal to my local gym on prescription.