Mike_GX101

Are there 8 different types of Asperger's?

Check out this link which gives a list of 8 possible types of Asperger's as we're not all the same (for example for those who can deal with change, being given too much routine can feel like being trapped in a box!):

Are there 8 different types of Aspergers?

I found this link a couple of years ago and have referred back to it a number of times since!

Edited by Mike_GX101

i think it is just someones opinion based observations about various folk who had Aspergers/asd traits.

Ultimately it's one step in the direction of individualism - i.e. by saying that we're not all the same.

Asperger's is a syndrome that affects us all differently and we all have traits in varying degrees. Where some excel others are not so good. Some may be good at science, others at geography while others with autism might be artists!!! Some people bemoan having autism but the link above provides some optimism to the contrary in that we are all different and we're all special in our own special ways - you too A-S Warrior!