5 replies to this topic

#1 A-S warrior

A-S warrior

Peace Be With You.

• No PM or email Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1925 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

i dont claim to be the best advice giver in the world, but i am the best listener ;) so if things get to much, feel free to post here or pm me and i,ll be happy to listen. i dont judge or discriminate (unless im joking) and everything you say will be private (if your pm,ing me) i,ll give you my opinion on things if you want, and where i can i,ll offer advice.

just think of me as that weird guy that shows up when your crying and gives you wise words (the kind that show up in all the christmas movies) who knows? i might be able to turn your tears into tears of laughter.

Edited by A-S warrior, 27 August 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#2 Suze

Suze

Mt McKinley

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4321 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

Nice one A-S :notworthy:

#3 A-S warrior

A-S warrior

Peace Be With You.

• No PM or email Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1925 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

Nice one A-S :notworthy:

:cheers:

#4 Aeolienne

Aeolienne

Kilimanjaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1124 posts
  • Interests:Baroque music, green issues (esp. renewable energy), hillwalking, Quakerism, reading (astronomy, fiction, popular science), practical conservation, art exhibitions, royal-watching

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:44 PM

I am 40, unemployed, living with my parents and broke up with the only boyfriend I've ever had three months ago. What area of my life should I aim to address first?

#5 matzoball

matzoball

Kilimanjaro

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1172 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

Aeolienne, AS hasn't been on the forum for a while I'm afraid. However if you still want to talk I'm here.

#6 Aeolienne

Aeolienne

Kilimanjaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1124 posts
  • Interests:Baroque music, green issues (esp. renewable energy), hillwalking, Quakerism, reading (astronomy, fiction, popular science), practical conservation, art exhibitions, royal-watching

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

Plus I haven't regained the ability to drive following the accident I had on the M6 slip road in 2012.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users