Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Great News- Autobiography

I have some great news, a publisher has come back to me with a decision and its been decided that they are going to support me with the book. what great news.

Only 10 percent of peoples books are published within there company.

Have you finished it? Five years - that's some commitment! I'm so glad you're getting positive feedback over it - it must make the hard work seem worth it for you. Hope it all goes well :)

This book is about a girl (me), who has autism, Dyspraxia, Learning disabilities with mental health issues. She talks about her life experiences with autism, in the education system, college , volunteering and some things that no child should have to go through. It is based on a true insight into the truth of what her life is. She also some special guests that she has met and inspired her in the book and talk about there lives in it too. Its showing my ups and downs of life. I hope that it would inspire parents/carers/professionals and the person on the autistic spectrum.