lizzy-wilson

Gutted! Can't play the drums for about 4 weeks!

Went to the physio this afternoon...don't think she was very impressed with me as was my mum.

I have an inflamed tendon in my shoulder, had it for getting on three weeks now; just getting use to using my arm again these last two days at work - Shoulder didn't agree with drumming last night, only managed three songs then today we've been emptying a 40ft container that was full of machinery and when I say machinery I mean Chocolate machines and conveyor belts with big motors on them, well that didn't agree either so am in quite a bit of pain.

So wen't for my appointment and have been told to use my arm as little as possible and that I should NOT drum under any circumstances for up to 4 weeks!!! Arrrhhhh.....I miss drumming so much! I have a gig at the end of December so am hoping that I should be sorted by then.

I think I may go an take some painkillers.

Not happy.

Hope you get better soon .

P.S My sister is a drummer .

My dads a drummer...kind of runs in the family but he can play all sorts whereas I just tend to stick to the drums!

What kind of drums or music does she play to?

Have you tried osteopathy for your shoulder?