Alex_a_scholar

My Twitter account is.........

Robert, when YOU want to find the rules of the site, what do you do and how easy do you find it to locate them? Do you think they should be more visible/easier/quicker to access?

Can Rule 16 be updated too please with the names of the present mods. I know a list was published recently but this would tidy things up

Yeah, there is nine of them now, with seven mostly active and when you check who is online it is often more moderators here than ordinary members.

Yeah, there is nine of them now, with seven mostly active and when you check who is online it is often more moderators here than ordinary members.

And to think, it was just ment to be me in the beginning. I'm wonder how i would of coped on my own... would i of even done anything?

And to think, it was just ment to be me in the beginning. I'm wonder how i would of coped on my own... would i of even done anything?

You would probably have been fine as there were others though not here often, the place was running a bit more smoothly because I suspect the lack of moderator intervention, where now you wonder how you would have coped if it was just you, you are basing that question on how this place is now, because this place has changed massively in the space of a month.