Sa Skimrande

Energy Junkie Quiz 1 ~ How vulnerable are you to Psychic Attack ?

Here is a fun quiz which given the questions I expect ASD people will score high with, but I might be wrong, have a go ;

How Vulnerable are you to Psychic Attack ?

Yep I scored high ;

You answered 15 items out of 20 similar to how a psychic vampire would respond .

Your score is 75%. You are definitely susceptible to energy thievery. Inviting others to suck your energy, even unknowingly, isn't cool. Time to put some protective boundaries in place.

But I have known that all my life.

Anyone else ?

Ok, so I just got this...

You answered 13 items out of 20 similar to how a psychic vampire would respond .

Your score is 65%. You are showing tendencies of being vulnerable to psychic attack, perhaps you didn't realize that you are opening yourself up to potential harm from energy suckers.

The questions were rather interesting, esp those about friends. I've learned a lot over the past year or so about who is a friend and who is just using me for what they can get out of me... looking back I wish I'd been able to realise much of this much sooner.

Edited by oakers

I am actually wondering how much of this stuff relates to ASD given the questions in both quizzes and so fact, or a bit of fun, knowledge is power and forewarned is forearmed.

Indeed... obviously take both with a pinch of salt, but some of the questions are enough to make you think a little harder about certain things... at least for me!

You answered 4 items out of 20 similar to how a psychic vampire would respond .

Your score is 20%. You seem to be pretty balanced energetically, continue to pay attention in keeping your protective boundaries in place.

... whatever that means.

I think I should add that I work in the sector of counselling, and have access to supervision.

Edited by Shnoing

You answered 6 items out of 20 similar to how a psychic vampire would respond .

Your score is 30%. You seem to be pretty balanced energetically, continue to pay attention in keeping your protective boundaries in place.

Judging by our results so far, similarity to a psychic vampire is a rather broad term!

You see, this stuff kind of figures with regards to ASD in that many ASD people tend to be victims, where they come off worse for what life throws at them. Now it may be nothing whatsoever to do with ASD, but, it's a thought, a possibility, for many cannot deny a belief in the spiritual, because this stuff is of that nature and is another thing science so far denies exists.