Sign in to follow this  
Alex_a_scholar

Am I a trouble maker?

According to some of the reactions I get on this forum, I'd say I am a trouble maker and I do honestly enjoy annoying people with minority opinions and views even if I don't necessarily hold them. The reason for this is that I believe to fully understand another's view point I must put them under intellectual pressure. One can only see fractures of an argument when the vessel of the argument is under strain.

So in conclusion, am I really a trouble maker? or am I simply attempting to understand other people in what I believe to be a methodical and efficient manner? and if this is the case, is it fair to chastise

Edited by Suze
personal references .

I think you like to bait people , however there are better ways to conduct a lively debate or discussion.To enjoy upsetting people will not win you any friends on this forum.I suggest you take a look at your behaviour and if you wish to remain here treat others with respect.

There are better ways of trying to understand others , and you are not doing it in a methodical and efficient manner at all.