Sign in to follow this  
Alex_a_scholar

Are they traits of Asperger's Syndrome.

I have been accused of baiting, annoying and inflaming people deliberately, lately on this forum. I will not comment on my opinion regarding this, although I would like to know if they can be symptomatic of people with Asperger's Syndrome.

Are they traits of sociopathy or geocentricism or narcissism or just AS?

No I don,t believe the behaviour you describe is symptomatic of autism.My experience is that those with a diagnosis of Aspergers tend to prefer to adhere to rules and guidelines.My son has AS and he is a very gentle character, most, in fact all those that I have contact and friendships with who are diagnosed with Aspergers are considerate lovely people.I think if you like using this forum Alex the best thing to do is be a little bit more considerate in your style of posting.You can come across as very derogatory and condescending particulary in your direct references to other users on this forum.Folks on here are very friendly and here to help if you give them the chance .

We are a friendly lot on here Alex as Suze has said so please give us all a chance. :-)

I can often just speak my mind which may or may not agree with other people. I go on a general pet forum and sometimes have realised that I've been a bit unduly rude, but I tend to type before I think. The question in this case was 'would the puppy's ears end up staying in an upright position or down?' I was a tad unkind in my reply, but I was just thinking, why are you asking this when it doesn't really matter?