Sign in to follow this  
dekaspace

Last minute house move!

Was given keys last week but forgot Feb is a short month so thought I had about 2 weeks left when I have 1! I already have most things packed apart from my games consoles, pc and spekaers etc and a cupboard where I shoved loads of bags of stuff as too stressed to organise it.

Meant to be up at 8am for move!

I am torn between last minute packing as that means I have my pc or doing everything now then a few hours of stress as nothing to do.

Hi dekaspace I would think rather than having a few hours of stress it's better to do some of the packing now and some at the last minute so to speak that way you still have use of your pc which I'm sure would keep your mind occupied before the 'move'. Good luck with it and less us know how it all goes. :)

Ok, Due to friends coming online and my girlfriend only started about 10.30 at night, and found it stressful so despite it should of only took 30-60 minutes didnt go to bed till 6am(though last packing was about 1am) but didnt do everything as ran out of large boxes.

Luckily the courier did not arrive, though has rearranged for 9.30am Friday and I reckon with almost everyhting done now its mostly just hsoving things in my left over boxes which may not take long and I know its just one cupboard now, and some dvds in bedroom and general tidying up.

I have a half full massive box in kitchen of junk so going to use that for most things and whatever I think I need big boxes for I will get tommorow so it wont be stress tonight or a rush.