Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Housework

Im not good with house work and i have support workers to help me keep my room tidy now. BUt i am moving so they are helping me big time.

I have been cleaning the bathroom - the sink is very clean, the floors i mopped but it needed a scrub but still i cant get the hairdye of the floor hmm. I tried lemon it hasnt worked.

I have cleaned toilet. Next need to clean the shower. Then it be onto packaging my bedroom and cleaning the walls and vacuum storaging clothes then im all set. Wow its so hard decluttering so stressful didnt realise how stressful it can be. I have lots to do

Hi special how's the house work going then? I am a cleaner and I am used to cleaning other people's homes, I had a very busy week and this weekend will be doing my own cleaning. I actually enjoy it, I don't get stressed, I like seeing the end result. I hope you have a relaxing weekend now and can relax now hopefully your cleaning is finished. :D