Mutts

Positive fun things people like

Reading through the posts seems fairly negative

What do people like doing ..??

Tell me the things that make you smile and enjoy

My partner.

Petting my dog and seeing its reaction to my signs of affection.

Music, computer games, sunny weather... :)

Baroque music.

My partner.

Petting my dog and seeing its reaction to my signs of affection.

Music, computer games, sunny weather... :)

Dogs are the best ,,,Strange that while I struggle sometimes to feel in quite the same way as others towards people unless its close friends ..When it comes to Dogs im a soppy ######

I collect people's smiles. My collection is big and very impressive. Some of the best, of cause, are the children's smiles! Also some of the senior citizens doing a smashing job too.

my dog.

crochet, I taught myself last year some basic stitches. the slowness, really makes me feel peaceful, very relaxing. I've made a few items, blanket,scarf. I'm working on a scarf at the moment.

I enjoy doing what I feel like at the time I want to do it. Gives you a sense of freedom and control over your own actions.

Playing with my three cats. (I'm never lonely when they're around, and they happily travel around with me on buses and trains). Acting my age (12ish!) - whenever I can get away with it. Listening to many kinds of music - especially Moldovan/Romanian. Walking in wild places. Beauty in all its forms. :)

Playing with my three cats. (I'm never lonely when they're around, and they happily travel around with me on buses and trains). Acting my age (12ish!) - whenever I can get away with it. Listening to many kinds of music - especially Moldovan/Romanian. Walking in wild places. Beauty in all its forms. :)[/quote

I can appreciate that im one very much for nature and its beauty, im currently regenerating my garden though most of its done now ready for spring. I like pagan music celtic as well and anything that has a vibration of peace and enlightenment. My actual age is 48 but im told I act childish too but as long as it makes you happy who cares lol

Oops! I forget to mention that little thing in my life - gaining knowledge. Yes, it's a true passion with me. When I read the thread title I was thinking more of the emotional than the intellectual aspect of enjoyment. I like pagan/Celtic type music too, Titan :)

Watching Cartoons

Watching SF

Watching Movies.

Building Models

Reading 'real' books

Reading comics

Eating Spicy food

Having a chippy or Chinese meal

Going for an all you can eat buffet at a Chinese restaurant.

Oh yes and reading about history, mental health and philosophy

Seconding Abagley...I've rediscovered movies, temporarily dropped photography to take up bookbinding (which may or may not be similar to art gallery card-making), and while I used to think coffee is a reward, I now find it nearly essential :-).

Cuddles with teddy bear and family

embroidery

running the bath social group

making people laugh sometimes by accident

kareoke

playmobil

cooking with home help

quiz shows

marvel, star trek, star wars and similar films.

Great thread btw

On 12/24/2015 at 2:29 PM, Abagley said:

I enjoy cinema. I really enjoy photography,sewing art gallery card making. I love walking in the rain. The reward is coffee and cake.

Oh yes watching my favorite movie also makes me happy.