Martin Howe

Waveney / Great Yarmouth Social Group for Adults with Asperger’s Syndrome

Hi All - It's been a long time, life's been busy :) Hope everybody's OK :D

I'd like to let people know of a new social group in North East Suffolk; actually it's not that new, but isn't as well known as its Norwich counterpart - last time, only four people and the support workers turned up!

So are you over 18 and have Asperger’s Syndrome? Do you live in Waveney or Great Yarmouth? Would you like to meet more people like yourself? Then Asperger East Anglia has a social group just for you!

The adults’ group meets in Lowestoft on the last Wednesday of every month from7-9 pm at The Kirkley Centre, 154 London Road South, NR33 0AZ; it is £3 per session and refreshments are included in the cost.

Please contact Asperger East Anglia on 01603 620500 for more information or email info@asperger.org.uk.

This is not an official announcement - I volunteer for the society and thought I'd "do my bit" in spreading the word - so would everybody in the area please share this like crazy? The Group is relatively new and it’d be nice to reach out to everyone that might need it!