Sign in to follow this  
michelleuws

Challenges Parents Face in Applying Behavioural Interventions

Attention: Parents of Children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder

I hope it is ok to post this here, but I am looking for parents of children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder to participate in a research study. As part of my Masters of Clinical Psychology degree I am completing a research thesis investigating the challenges parents face in adhering to behavioural intervention strategies- I learnt from my previous work in early behavioural intervention that it is not always easy at times!

The study aims to help identify what behavioural intervention strategies parents find most difficult to apply and why. This information may help clinicians work more effectively with both parents and their children in managing challenges in following behavioural interventions. The study is an online survey, is confidential, anonymous and completely voluntary. It takes no more than 20-30 minutes to complete.

To be eligible for the study, participants must be a parent or caregiver of a child with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, and have been given behavioural intervention strategies to follow (e.g. as part of an early intervention program, from a psychologist).

If you are interested in participating in this important research, the link to complete the survey is: https://uwsssap.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eA5zyDdCv38cCWh

I appreciate how limited your time is and thank you kindly to those who consider participating in this study. Your help is very much appreciated and beneficial.

Michelle