Sign in to follow this  
Martin Howe

Ladies: Please choose my online dating avatar

How do I look?  

1. 1. Which of these men would you want to date?

• 0 - They're all a turn-off
    • 7 - Meh, they're all OK up to a point
    • 8 - They're all nice
    • 9 - Please will you marry me? :P

Calling all ladies of ASD-Forum ;)

I would very much welcome your opinions on six up-to-date photographs of me. Please ignore the quality and setting of the photographs, I can work on that; what I very much need is a female take on the pose and facial expression.

I have decided to try online dating on various websites and this morning took several up-to-date headshots. If you didn't know me, which of these would turn you off, which (if any) would turn you on and which would at least get you taking a second to look at my profile?

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

T5.jpg

T6.jpg

Knowing my luck I'll only get six replies and they'll all be different :P But I can ask :)

Edited by Martin Howe

8 - They're all nice, but probably 3 is my favourite. You look most angelic in that one! :lol:

Actually, as a life-long asexual who's generally attracted to androgynous/unusual females I'm not really the one to ask, but if I was looking for a male partner none of those photos would turn me off. :rolleyes:

I'm no lady but I thought I would give you my input as I've noticed you on the dating site. I think no. 3 is a good one as Mihaela said, you do like quite angelic in it, and also no. 6 as you look rather thoughtful there.

Good luck with your search for love!

Thanks for the help everyone - most people (across several websites) seem to prefer number 5, so number 5 it is :)