Sign in to follow this  
steverogers

Internet 'Clowns' with ASD...

What do you think of Internet 'Clowns' or 'Idiots', such as Chris Chan?

Don't you think that it is funny that so many of them a) have some form of Autism B) are American c) live with there parent(s) and d) are obsessed with video games, cartoons and sex?

Just wondering.

I've seen various chans over the years (both English language and Russian), but I've not heard of Chris chan. I do sense a strong male Aspie presence on them. I share your suspicions about their interests too. Many are into My Little Pony cartoons, manga, anime, hentai, kawai, internet memes (troll face, etc.) and video games. Atypical sexualities are also present in large numbers. Most of them talk a lot of nonsense, and yes, the scene is dominated by dumbed-down Americans. If you're looking for serious discussion you won't find much on the English-language chans.

Chris Chan is the username (on various websites) of one Christian (or Christine sine he want transgender, although to my knowledge he hasn't made this name change legal yet) Weston Chandler (or CWC for short) a 30 odd year old manchild who lives in America.

He is quite well known in the Internet, just Google him or his famed 'original creation' 'Sonichu' (a cross bread of Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu from Pokemon) and you'll find a whole shed load of info about him.

There is too much information about him and his life for me to share with you here, but when you do get round to reading about him I'm sure that you'll agree that he/she embodies almost every single stereotype regarding Autism going.

Looking at his life can be amusing, but it is also (thanks mostly to his parents, who sheltered him and the trolls who cyber-bulled him) a total train wreak which is only getting worse as it seems that he will go down for pepper spraying a shop staff member and vandalizing a shop display, over the change in the colour of Sonic's arms (which are now blue rather than tan) so things look bleak for him indeed.