Eleinay

Hello!

Hello!

I am a self diagnosed Asperger. I simply didn't know about Asperger so I grew up struggling a bit (well, not just "a bit" :-) ).

About two years ago I found some online tests and docs which helped me a lot to understand what I had... And it has been quite a relief.

Happy to be here and to meet you all.

Thank you!

Hi there.

I'm in a very similar situation to you. I could write a book about my experiences since a child. I'm 34 and have not yet been diagnosed. It's only been recently that I realised that my ways may lead to Asd. I've read books and done online tests like yourself and have resulted in ASD. It's tough isn't it. I find the hardest thing is relating with my family. They don't quite understand. Nice to meet you x

Hi there.

I'm in a very similar situation to you. I could write a book about my experiences since a child. I'm 34 and have not yet been diagnosed. It's only been recently that I realised that my ways may lead to Asd. I've read books and done online tests like yourself and have resulted in ASD. It's tough isn't it. I find the hardest thing is relating with my family. They don't quite understand. Nice to meet you x

Thank you for your answer. I do not know what to do about the diagnosis... Is it really important? Would it change something? Would I feel better after a diagnosis? What do you think about it? No one knows that I am an aspie... By now. I think, you know, that simply the majority of the people think that I am strange, antisocial or something like that. For me, the most important thing has been to be able to realize why I behave like that when I was a child, why I struggled so much, why I suffered so much, why everything I did was so strange at the eyes of the others.

Welcome to the forum. I knew I was aspire about 2 years before I was diagnosed but as a teenager was too scared to do anything about it.

Hello

Welcome to the forum it's good to see somebody new joining. Look forward to talking with you in the threads.