1 reply to this topic

#1 Thomas130

Thomas130

Salisbury Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

Last couple of months I been getting more and more depressed I started a new job within the same organisation I was promoted.

However my old colleagues who i didn't get on with that well with in the first place I believe one or two have encourage others to be nasty to me which I feel a lot angry about. I tried to make the effort to be helpful and polite just get blank etc.

Over the years I have dealt with a lot of bad experiences with people like so called friends turning their back on me. People who treat like me like I the last option in life and if something better comes along.

At this point I just getting so of being on my own, people I see who are complete ###### have friend and girlfriends etc. I never had a girlfriend and turn 29 a couple of months ago.

I just starting to give up and just feel really stress about it and can't get this empty feeling out of me, just feels like everyone dislikes me.

#2 trekster

trekster

Mt McKinley

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3600 posts
  • Interests:stamp collecting, cross stitching, playmobil, star trek, liverpool fc, computers

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:55 PM

Are there any autism support groups in your area? Could you make online friends?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users