Thomas130

Feel so unliked and alone

Last couple of months I been getting more and more depressed I started a new job within the same organisation I was promoted.

However my old colleagues who i didn't get on with that well with in the first place I believe one or two have encourage others to be nasty to me which I feel a lot angry about. I tried to make the effort to be helpful and polite just get blank etc.

Over the years I have dealt with a lot of bad experiences with people like so called friends turning their back on me. People who treat like me like I the last option in life and if something better comes along.

At this point I just getting so of being on my own, people I see who are complete have friend and girlfriends etc. I never had a girlfriend and turn 29 a couple of months ago.

I just starting to give up and just feel really stress about it and can't get this empty feeling out of me, just feels like everyone dislikes me.

Are there any autism support groups in your area? Could you make online friends?