stuffed

DWP can get stuffed

It seems that DWP can't read notes from MP, that Diagnosed Autism is cured by a financial cut and fact I no longer have a Keyworker or advocate- I'M cured, God bless the Tory scum.

I'm at point I don't want or need to play DWP twisted games, so I burnt all the excrement they sent through door.

Personally relieved not to be under their thumb and manipulated

So you no longer have a keyworker/advocate? I had my social work support cut, and in last few years lost my funded support workers and even recently they closed local autism group and local council refused to fund it.

So you no longer have a keyworker/advocate? I had my social work support cut, and in last few years lost my funded support workers and even recently they closed local autism group and local council refused to fund it.

Yes it has all gone, Fortunate as it maybe I have found a self employed way out- not bad for someone with chronic stomach problems and no support at all any more.

Let this be a warning to others DWP have planned to make situation impossible, it doesn't matter that there are years of NHS records, the MP's word didn't stop DWP from steam rollering me.

I got left in a situation where NOBODY verified my current health and simply a P45 through the post from DWP.

Screw the DWP as HMRC were amazing at being human and not trying to trick me when I asked about self employed after explaining I had no option and not a clue how to start.

The net result if I can carry on doing 13 hours a week at £12 hour I should be no worse off.

If I can't manage who knows

Edited by stuffed