MHD-163

Hobbies

Hello, all. I'm Michael, I'm 21, and I'm still a total newcomer on the forum. Right now, I'm just introducing myself and letting you know what I'm interested in. On this topic, I'll be talking about the things that interest me and whoever is reading and replying.

My interests include, but aren't limited to:

(in no particular order)
Music
Reading
Transformers
Star Wars
Star Trek
James Bond
The Lord of the Rings (books & films)
Doctor Who

If you'd like to talk about any of those interests, then please send a reply. If you want to talk about anything that interests you that I'm not aware of, then send a reply, and I'll try and answer as best I can. Hoping to speak to someone soon! :)

Hi Sara, nice to hear from you.

Do you hope to go into writing as a job? If yes, what kind of things do you want to write?

hello my name is sara edward and i am from london and i am a writer and my hobbies is writing , chess,badminton,cricket

dissertation writing service

I wouldn't trust any dissertation writing service whose English is as dodgy as on that website.

My interests are Baroque music, recorder playing, practical conservation, reading (fiction, astronomy, environmental issues) and visiting art exhibitions.