michaelalovescats

Mihaela's back :)

Hello everyone! :party: It's Mihaela, back from the Land of Nowhere and into the Norfolk Broads again - after once reaching the dizzy heights of some forgotten mountain. Ages ago I forgot my password and tried to retrieve it via email, but my email address (which was being paid for every year) disappeared, and I couldn't get back in.

I tried every way possible but without success. At last I'm back, thanks to Mr Salvador who never gave up. :notworthy: He set up a new email address and new name and contacted one othe mods and eventually it worked! :balloon:

I'm not well at the moment, full of cold and aches, so I won't be posting until I'm able to concentrate better. Impossible with a persistent headache. :crying:

Hope to be bouncing back soon though. :bounce:

PS - I've tried 3 times to set up my old avatar on here but when I click 'done' it doesn't do.

PPS - tried 7 times now - given up. :( I need it there so people will recognise me from before.

Edited by michaelalovescats

youre very welcome Michaela!

you were my first friend on here so of course im going to help you!

glad you can post again